Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sink or swim

After some rough times with my pseudo-employers I am finally going to see if I can do it on my own. *eek!* A few years ago I managed to pull myself out of the service industry and have been working for art based entrepreneurs since. This has had its ups and downs, but I am finally ready (with a little push) to jump off and try to do it for myself. I have a little crafty business (shameless self promotion) and mostly sell at craft and street fairs, but want to put more focus on my etsy shop (I think I have had all of 5 sales, woot!) and getting my stuff out there. Because entrepreneurship is very much a self-sufficiency/DIY based venture I will do my best to document my struggles here. But if things don't work out I might have to live on eggs for the next 6 months:

IMG_1053

So that being said, welcome to daily updates! I hope!

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment